Studying in CanadaCanadian Student Visa ( Study Permit)

Canada has one of the best systems of higher education in the world. Both master’s and bachelor’s diplomas of its universities and colleges are highly acclaimed around the globe.

The Canadian system of higher education is based on the British one, which means high standards of knowledge, individual approach, constant communication between students and professors, and a strong research focus. At the same time, the price of education in Canada is fairly competitive compared to other countries.

Foreign students, too, can come to Canada to study in its universities and colleges and receive higher or vocational education. To do this, they need to obtain a so-called study permit, which also gives the right to work in Canada, provided that the chosen educational program is at least one year long.

The Canadian government strongly supports family values and allows foreign students to come to Canada together with their spouses and children. The spouse is entitled to obtain an open work permit, thus increasing their chances when applying for immigration or permanent residence for the whole family in the future. The student’s children will be able to attend either public schools, which are free, or private ones.

Upon successfully graduating from a university or college, the former student and their family can obtain a work permit of their chosen specialization and later apply for immigration under the Canadian Experience Class program.

The procedure for obtaining the student permit requires the would-be student to choose the educational institution, enroll in it, and apply to the Canadian embassy with the required set of documents.

If you need any further information or help in filling out the documents, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Also recommended:
Studying in Canada as a step towards immigration.
Secondary & higher education in Canada.

 Universities we work with:

Windsor Toronto Seneca Rutherford McGill Manitoba MacEwan